WE School is a private business school in India, with branches in Mumbai and Bangalore. Mumbai is the older center.
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool) is a Business School in India. Run by charitable Trust Shikshan Prasarak Mandali, Pune, in the state of Maharashtra. WeSchool, Mumbai, established in 1977 offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management in new areas as Retail, Family Managed Business, Business Design & Innovation, Rural Management, Healthcare Management, Media & Entertainment Management and E-business.
Weschool, Bangalore was established in 2008 at Electronic City Phase -1 and has 3 full-time courses: PGDM, PGDM–E Biz and PGDM-Business Design & Innovation.
WeSchool has programs such as Post graduation in Business management, Business Design and Innovation, E-business, Retail, Healthcare, Rural Management, programs for Family Managed business, initiated several partnerships with industry and international universities. In 2015, WeSchool received the ‘AICTE -CII best industry-linked management institute’ award.
Source and Official website: https://www.welingkar.org/
We School -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA/ PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test ATMA, CMAT, CAT, XAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA/PGDM candidates are needed to apply for program.
We School -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like ATMA, CMAT, CAT, XAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT scores educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.