Janaki Devi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is a business school exclusively for women. It is affiliated to SNDT Womens University, Mumbai. It started at the SNDT campus in New Marine Lines at Mumbai. Presently the institute runs from a Juhu campus.
JDBIMS Mumbai, the first Business School of SNDT WU also funded by the Bajaj Family, was established on 17 August, 1997 and offers several masters’ level management programmes such as MMS, MBA Finance, MBA HRM, MBA Marketing, MBA Operations, MBA Systems, MBA Executive, PGDCSR, etc. Admissions for the above programmes are going on till 30th July 2016.
The senior batches of students have reached very high levels in the Industry and occupy positions such as Director, Vice-President, etc. Some of the alumnae have become successful Entrepreneurs. The students get opportunities for excellent placements and are well-placed; some of the recent (2015-16) leading recruiters are Amazon, Barclays Bank, L&T, etc. SNDT Women’s University is in top 50 multi-disciplinary universities of India and ranked sixth in Western India according to the Week-Hansa Research ranking of 2016.
Official website and Source of content: https://www.sndt.ac.in/index.php
Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies – MBA/PGDM Courses
- Master of Management Studies,
- MBA in Human Resource Management,
- MBA in Systems Management,
- PGDM in Financial Management,
- MBA in Retail Management,
- MBA in Marketing Management,
- PGDM in Human Resources Management,
- MBA in Finance Management,
- MBA in Operations Management,
- PGDM in Business Management,
- PGDM in Marketing Management.
Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Pune – Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- 45% for reserved category from an Indian University recognized by (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test. MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, XAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for program.
Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Pune -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, XAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, XAT scores educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.