MBA is the flagship course of International School of Management and Research which has now been deemed as the best MBA College in Pune.
International School of Management and Research (ISMR B-School), is a mission-oriented Institute, run by Shri Vighneshwara Education Society since 2007, with a vision to be a world class Business School, achieving excellence in management education and research through continuous competency building.
ISMR B-School a premier Business School in Pune, ranked among the Top B-schools for excellence in placements, with a 100% placement assistance record since inception.
The specializations are offered in 5 broad categories like Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, and Business Analytics classified as major specializations, supported by minor specializations.
The stalwarts from industry and academia jointly design the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) curriculum. This program is full-time and in regular mode, rigorous but enjoyable, enhancing students’ brand value in the job market. The program is AICTE Approved.
Official website and source- https://www.ismrpune.edu.in/
ISMR -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at ISMR -MBA must have scored 50% (45% for reserved categories) in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at ISMR -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at ISMR -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program.
ISMR -Admission Process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant MH-CET/ CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions ISMR.
- There will be two rounds of interviews comprising of telephonic interview and video calling interview
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.