Established in 2004, Institute of Business Studies & Research (IBSAR) is a premier management school. IBSAR is a multi disciplinary business school focusing on actionable business programs.
We ensure that our education is at all times relevant to business. We deliver well trained business leaders and managers who are able to influence across organizational boundaries. We are fully committed to high quality research. We continuously invest in research activities and recruitment of academic leaders in fields such as Strategy, OB, Finance, Marketing, Retail, Operations, General Management and IT. IBSAR offers you an outstanding learning environment by facilitating the best learning experience possible.
Imagine sitting in a boardroom and you are about to make decisions that will change the course of your company. You must wonder if you have the skills to make the right decisions. The Full-time MBA Program at IBSAR prepares you to be an innovative leader in any type of organization. IBSAR sends regular MBA students for 2 months Paid internship in USA, Singapore, Germany, Dubai and also domestic Internship.
Source and website: https://www.ibsar.ac.in/
Institute of Business Studies & Research – Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT / CET after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for program.
Institute of Business Studies & Research – Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT / CET etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. You can apply online also from http://ibsar.ac.in. MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT / CET scores educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- If you don’t have any score, come prepared to write IBSAR Test. Its duration is for 60 minutes and comprises of Math, English, Logical Reasoning and G.K.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.