IMS Unison was established in 1996 and is rated as one of the top Private Universities in India. IMS Unison University, formerly Institute of Management Studies, is a private university located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
It offers academic programs at under-graduate, post-graduate and doctoral levels in different streams of management, mass communication, law, hospitality management and liberal arts.
Rated as one of the top Private Universities of India, IMS Unison University boasts of picturesque campus surrounded by the Shivalik range of the mountains. The well laid out campus with buildings standing tall in red-brick design, amongst the serene atmosphere, offers the most conducive ambience for the learners in pursuit of higher education. The University believes in continuously evolving through the adoption of the best practices in the education industry with a strong focus on the growth of its students, faculty and staff.
Source and Official Website: – https://www.iuu.ac/
IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY– Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/Uttarakhand OBC category candidates) in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test. MAT, XAT, CMAT, CAT, and IUU Test after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for the program.
IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY-Admission Process
- All applicants have to register for any national level entrance test like MAT, XAT, CMAT, CAT, and IUU Test; etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA/PGDM.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam, you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of the GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on its official website. MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form MAT, XAT, CMAT, CAT, and IUU Test score educational background, work experience, and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through the contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise, they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School or Engineering Colleges related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune or Engineering colleges in top cities likeDelhi/Chennai/Noida, please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.