The Department of Business Administration came into existence in January, 1995, through enrolment of its first batch of students to its flagship 2 -year full time MBA Programme.
This Programme is recognized by the AICTE. The Department is engaged in pursuing research, consultancy and training apart from imparting quality management education.At present, the Department is running the Doctoral Programmes (Full time & Part time), Master of Business Administration (Full time) and Master of Tourism and Travel Management.
- To provide strong academic foundation on management with interdisciplinary focus.
- To prepare managers for global business world.
- To develop analytical and critical thinking skills among the learners.
- To imbibe professionalism with the sense of social responsiveness.
Source & official website: http://www.tezu.ernet.in/
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION TEZPUR UNIVERSITY -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for program.
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION TEZPUR UNIVERSITY -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT scores educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.